Sunday, August 28, 2011

Strong and Courageous Two Nights in a Row?

Last night had to be one of THE worst! You don't want to know about it. Let me assure you. It did not involve much sleep, though God allowed precious gifts of that once in a while. The thought of “ER” occurred to me many times. But, we “gutted it out” and called the doc at the end of the miserable night. Things have calmed down, and I THANK GOD for that!!!

My verses of assurance today are,

"Hear, O Lord, and have pity on my! O Lord, be my helper!"

"Make music to praise the Lord, you faithful people who belong to Him. Remember His holiness by giving thanks."

"Be STRONG and COURAGEOUS! Don't be afraid or discouraged. For there is a power far greater on our side!" 2 Chron 32:3

Oh, for a night better than LAST night. I think God has made me strong and courageous, but not enough for two nights like that in a row!

HEY! Email me the names of some of the most influential books in your life in the past 20 years. I would love to check them out.

No comments: