Monday, August 29, 2011

Yes, With My God - Two Nights in a Row!

God brought me wonderfully through another night. I'm sure it's not a night you would have enjoyed. For that reason, I will spare you the details. BUT, my night nurse/friend Ara was a wonderful help to me again. One miracle - NO PAIN!! Now, that's something I can't claim at the moment. I feel like a piece of angle iron accidentally got stuck in my gluteus maximus. But, that's all part of Tarlov Cyst Disease. Not fun, but with God's grace and a bit of slow release morphine, it's do-able!

Today I heard a saying I just love! "Whatever you do today, let it be enough."

Now, that's a great saying for one who just had her toenails painted by her friend Rachel and then took a nap!

I HAVE done a few more things. But, I'll close by saying,
"Be exalted in Your own strength!
We will sing and praise Your might! Psalm 21:13

AND,
"O God, may I rejoice always,
Pray without ceasing
And give thanks in all circumstances." 1 Thes. 5:16-18


2 comments:

Joana Quiroga said...

Te quiero!!!! Te amo!! Te abrazo!!

Lu ann said...

So good to hear from you su! May God be so obviously with you in your every moment that your soul ever rejoices!!!!!! I love you, dear friend!